This is an incredible, unique opportunity for a Product Coordinator with strong Himalayan and Indian Subcontinent knowledge to join an exciting team in one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies.
- Manage the suite of trips that sit under your regional responsibility
- Liaison with ground operators in each area on itineraries, costs, quality controls, private groups and community projects
- Supporting Sales staff with groups and FIT arrangements in your region
- Writing trip copy for inclusion in brochures/website
An excellent well-known leading adventure travel company with over 40 years of experience in the tourism space. You will be required to work closely with the Operations Manager in a great open plan office planning and implementing Himalayan and Indian Subcontinent adventures from a range of incredible destinations.
Skills & Experience
- Travel industry experience- preferably in product
- Strong written and communications
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Destination knowledge is a must
- Monday to Friday normal business hours
- CBD location
- Specialist niche product
- Full time opportunity