Fantastic opportunity for a cruise product expert to create and implement amazing travel packages and itineraries. CBD location, career growth and FAMILS!
This is a role for someone who has worked in product or has extensive knowledge and experience booking cruise products. You will have a commercially savvy eye as you will be creating and building packages made up of cruises, hotels and flights in high volumes. Experience working with groups is favourable as you will be responsible for any promotional group allocations with selected cruise lines. Regular opportunities to attend trade shows, industry nights and ship inspections!
As Australia's leading independent cruise wholesaler, this company offers unrivaled and unique travel and cruise packages to a network of travel agencies. They are an Australian owned and operated company and pride themselves on providing a supportive network and work environment. Huge potential for growth due to company expansion to both domestic and international areas.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' product or cruise reservations experience
- Basic knowledge of Amadeus required
- Thorough ocean and river cruise knowledge is a MUST
- Must have high attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- FAMILS, regular ship inspections and industry nights!
- Very competitive salary with career growth opportunities
- Fun, energetic and vibrant team with a large support network
- Monday - Friday working hours - fantastic work life balance.