|Location||NSW||Job Type||Full Time|
The purpose of this role is to demonstrate excellent product knowledge on North America (first-hand experience is essential as well). As the Product Coordinator, you will be responsible in providing operative support to the product manager and reservations team in terms of handling requests and tailored itineraries and converting them into sales. This also involves maintaining updates on product and pricing via the website.
The second part of the role is liaising with both internal and external suppliers regarding training material in order to support training to staff.
A company that is known to inspire travellers and make their travel dreams come true. For their up-most extraordinary and breathtaking travels in the industry, they have a reputation for their quality of service and understanding the importance of their clients needs. They go above and beyond in creating itineraries across all parts of the world.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience in wholesale/retail travel industry
- Product knowledge and first-hand experience on North America is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to meet deadlines & liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written (creative writing is key)
- Attention to detail and ability to process precise information
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent research skills
- Team player & positive attitude
- A global company
- Join a successful and growing team
- Excellent incentives