This contract role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to gain experience in a market leader and be involved all aspects of Product Management, including brochure design, negotiation, sales, rates, marketing, distribution and yield. Luxury international product!
As a proven product manager within the travel industry, you will use your creativity and understanding of complex global itineraries to successfully deliver all aspects of product management. This will incorporate design, sales, marketing, distribution and revenue management. You will negotiate competitive rates and exclusive inclusions to position the company as the market leader as well as continually monitoring performance of the product both in performance and competitor performance. This role will also see you responsible for all brochure development including pricing, itinerary design and writing informative and attractive content.
This company is a market leader, specialising in high end international destinations. A strong and well-known brand, where you will join a team of professionals. Big budgets and fast paced, competitive products will see you work quickly and effectively in a fun and vibrant team.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in product development within the travel industry is a MUST
- Strong rate negotiation and brochure production skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Creative thinker
- Sydney CBD Location
- Possibility of long term employment following contract completion
- Working with varied and high end luxury product and destinations with a large budget