Our Client is a luxury high end Travel Brand who are searching for an experienced PR/marketing specialist to drive interest, traffic and market share to our outstanding offer in the Asian travel market.
Position will be based in either Bangkok, Thailand or Hanoi, Vietnam. Open to all nationalities.
Are you expert in PR or a content creation looking to ply your trade in the exciting world of travel and tourism in Asia? Do you love to inspire others with your words and stories? Do you pride yourself on your extensive network of travel industry influencers, professionals and publishers? If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate to get in touch! This role will be heavily focused on copywriting, content creation and events; therefore, good copywriting, attention to detail and proofing skills are essential. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join one of Asia’s leading DMC’s today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop an integrated content strategy across a variety channels including blogs, guides, press releases, white papers, articles, case studies, sales collateral, website copy, email marketing, social media posts and internal communications.
- Create and maintain a quarterly content calendar taking into account major annual events and opportunities for strategic campaigns.
- Publish and distribute content on brand websites and social platforms alongside other online and offline channels.
- Help to build and maintain a strong, consistent brand identity
- Monitor and report on marcoms activity on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role - previous experience of the travel industry would be desirable.
- You have a strong understanding of the marketing mix and ability to disseminate messaging into business needs
- You have exceptional knowledge about all key social media platforms
- You are a confident communicator and an effective networker
- You are able to build and maintain strong working relationships, in particular with key stakeholders and suppliers
- You have a creative, yet analytical mindYou have excellent organisation and time-management skills
- You are able to efficiently prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- You are able to work within a fast-paced environment whilst providing measurable results
- You are a team player with the ability to work effectively using your own initiative
- English or Journalism degree or equivalent is desirable