Grasp the opportunity to utilise your previous resourcing/recruitment experience and specialise in travel and hospitality
TMS Talent has been leading the way in Travel Recruitment for over 20 years across Australia and parts of Asia. Due to our consistent success in our Melbourne office we now have an opportunity for an existing Recruitment Consultant and/or Resourcer, who would like to make their next career move and specialise in travel and hospitality. This is a great opportunity to come on board, where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and get the chance to earn some serious money along the way. If you want to work for a company that’s moving forward and you have that personal drive to succeed in an ever changing industry whilst having some fun as well, then TMS Talent is the next job for you!
About The Role
Due to expansion we need sales hungry individuals who are looking to develop their skill set. You will have held a resource or a junior recruitment role previously, working in another sector or a sales professional working in the travel industry. You need to show drive, passion and energy to work in this job but you must have the hunger to earn great pay cheques along the way. As a recruitment consultant you will be building your own candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, account managing and business developing and not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
Skills and Expertise
· You’re currently an existing recruitment consultant or resource, or have travel industry experience working in a sales role
· Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail skills
· You must show drive, passion and determination
· Have worked in a sales environment and been an on target biller
· Previous account management/business development would be an advantage
· Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
· Basic salary with un-capped commission, target billing consultants are earning now between $75k to $150k
· Working a 38hr week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 530pm
· Melbourne CDB location in a modern office with great facilities
· Full training with one on one coaching provided
· Career progression within the company