Our client are operating group and private tours to various Asia countries. They pride themselves in providing 5 Star customer experience and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join this GROWING business today as a Reservation Executive
Inspired by the passion of travelling and exploring the extraordinary this growing business delivers the ultimate travel experience to groups and individuals around the world specialising in Asia.
Skills & Experience
- Interact with customers via phone, emails, or VoIP applications to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and redirect to the Reservation Manager Customer.
- Diagnose customer problems by asking probing questions and give out prime solutions using available information or resources
- Follow standard processes and procedures, ensuring smooth and error-free reservation process for passengers
- Develop and maintain a positive client relationship by providing routine follow-up customer service calls
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross functionally
- Answer customers’ email when they have questions or inquiry
- VISA processing
- Work with the team in Vietnam and Japan.
- Global working environment and work with Vietnam & USA team
- Monday to Friday – No more weekends or Late Nights
- Regular training
- Yearly Bonuses
- Business trip to Vietnam or Asia country when necessary