This fantastic role will have you dealing with high level clientele, booking top end luxury travel experiences in outback Australia through web, phone and emails. You'll also liaise with third party suppliers and industry peers and contribute content for social media marketing. It’s a great opportunity to showcase your Australian travel knowledge and be rewarded for all your efforts.
This company is an ICONIC brand name that is well established and very trusted in the global market place. You’ll work alongside a supportive team in a great office located near Sydney Harbour.
Skills & Experience
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Can consistently deliver sales through a consultative approach
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone and emails
- Must have a passion for Australian wildlife, nature and conservation. Travel within Australia a bonus as well
- Sydney Harbour water views from your desk to keep you inspired
- Full training and great management support
- A true work/ life balance – leave the office by 5.30pm and no weekends!
- A competitive salary with an uncapped incentive structure
- A small and dynamic team environment that is very supportive