|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
A newly created leadership role in growing adventure travel co – combined role, leadership & hands on consulting, $70k + super + comms + famil to bucket list destinations
This is a newly created role where you will be heading up a small team of reservation staff. In addition the leadership piece, you will have the opportunity to learn on the job – assisting the team with the day to day operations of the role. The role of the Team Leader is to Lead, manage, coach, develop, train and motivate a team of travel reservation and sales consultants.
An award winning and well regarded travel company that specialise in travel to bucket list destinations worldwide. This is a company that is going through exponential growth – hence the reason why we are looking to recruit for this newly created leadership role.
Skills & Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Business, Hospitality Management or similar preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in a travel consultancy role
• 1+ years Inside supervisory and management experience
• GDS experience not required but desirable
- Access to great famils
- Highly engaged culture
- Long term career opportunities in other areas of the business
- Supportive management structure