Do you like the finer things in life, beautiful surroundings, luxurious furnishings, the most exclusive locations, the best quality food and beverage?
We are currently recruiting a Restaurant & Bar Manager for an amazing property in Bangkok. This is an exclusive members club that has all the trappings of luxury hospitality and success. The client expects the very best of everything and people to understand their needs and
If you have Asian experience, have a passion for wine Whisky, Cognacs, Cigars, and Cocktails, have a ‘Mein Host’ approach can seize opportunities and manage the team, this would be an amazing opportunity for the right person.
Whisky & Cognac
The owner of the classic and very cool establishment has traveled endless miles, visited over a dozen distilleries, and countless tastings to provide their guests with an unparalleled selection of the finest and rarest single malt and single cask whiskies & Cognacs.
There in-house curator has walked through the farms in Nicaragua, touched the soil in Honduras, visited cigar factories in the Dominican Republic, and explored Cuba to bring a selection of the very best selection of cigars in the world.
Cocktails & Spirits
there creative and experienced mixologists carefully craft award winning cocktails using only the freshest ingredients and the best techniques.
Unparalleled attention to detail given to taste and texture by one of the finest kitchen teams in Asia. Ingredients sourced from every rich source to provide the sensory experience the customer expects.
Skills & Experience
- Smart, intelligent and service minded
- Asian work experience in hospitality
- Europe 4/5 red star experience (preferable not essential)
- A keen interest in food and beverage
- Knowledge of whisky, wine and fine cuisine
- High social, personal assistant mentality
- Extraordinary attention to detail and service
- Competitive basic salary in line with comparable hotel roles
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible work hours
- Luxury surroundings in prime Bangkok location near BTS
- Meal allowance
- Provident fund
- Uniform provided