Unique opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager based in the Blue Mountains! Competitive salary, supportive team and a fast-paced, exciting work environment.
This is for an experienced Retail Manager to initially cover a maternity leave contract role, with the potential to extend. You will be a highly motivated person ho has worked in a tourism based, retail management position managing a minimum of 15 employees. You will also have strong commercial awareness, be confident with product development and have an eye for visual merchandising.
This is Australia's most visited, high profile and privately-owned tourist venues that is extremely busy year round with tourists from all over the globe. The culture is fun, dynamic and very positive with a large support network and opportunity for growth.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a retail management position
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of analysing sales figures
- Competitive salary with potential for a bonus
- Exciting and unique work environment
- Privately-owned with a fantastic team and strong support network