Hotel professional looking for the next step in your hospitality career?
Our client, one of the prestigious hotel sites in Bangkok business district is hiring a very important position to Join their team.
The ‘Rooms Division Manager’, will be responsible for Executive Housekeeping and Front Office. They will oversee the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Concierge, Switchboard and Night Manager. There is a front office manager in place.
The ‘Rooms Division Manager’, will report to the General Manager or the Deputy Manager.
The position’s main duties are as follows:
- Conduct spot checks of hotel rooms and guest rooms
- Ensure the high standards of the hotel and brand are maintained
- Authorizes all leave schedules for direct reports
- Ensures control of expenditure as well as set budget.
- Attends weekly executive and sales meetings
- attends General Manager’s briefings with Front Office and Housekeeping.
he qualified applicant will have as follows:
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership
- Excellent time management
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge and background hotels essential
- Front office background with an overview of Housekeeping essential
The successful applicant will be Thai national with excellent level of English, additional languages would be good but not essential
Competitive salary and benefits combined with good service charge due to high occupancy.