This market leading company are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their award winning company.
Sales Account Manager – Basic salary from $60k to $70k (depending on experience) + commission + car allowance + benefits. An exciting opportunity to work with a leading specialist in the hotel, tourism and advertisement industry. You will manage a territory of accounts and drive growth and new business in your region. Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Nurturing and fostering relationships with travel partners, educational institutions and within the hospitality sector.
- Calling and meeting your accounts on a regular basis and driving advertisement/product sales.
- Marketing the product to new partners through cold calling, networking and face to face visits.
- Achieving monthly and weekly targets and contributing to team goals
- Coordinating stock, managing invoicing and all process associated with your accounts
One of the most renowned names in the market, our client’s reputation proceeds itself. With a high retention rate, offices all across Australia and great career progression opportunities, our client gives you the access to everything you need to be successful in your role. Offering a unique range of products, you will be working in close collaboration with hotels, restaurants, event companies and other merchants in the service industry.
Skills and Experience
This role needs someone with strong multi-tasking, account management and sales skills. You are a natural communicator and love working with people and giving something back to the community while working with a product that you can be passionate about.
- Previous sales/account management experience preferably within travel, hospitality, advertising or fund raising sectors.
- Consultative and solution selling approach.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards deadlines
- Able to build a sales pipeline of new business while managing an existing portfolio of customers
- Base salary from $60k to $70k (depending on experience) + car allowance + commission & great benefits
- Phone and laptop
- Great company culture & perks
- Extensive training program and great career progression opportunities