This multifaceted role as a Sales & Marketing Coordinator covers both sales and administrative responsibilities in which will involve the following:
- Report on client performance – administration
- Create quotation documentations of their services
- Allocate marketing activity reports
- Arrange famils for travel agents with their clients
- Be the first point of response to phone enquiries and general follow up with clients – sales & phone based work
- Manage diary and travel arrangements for all internal staff
Work in a team of committed experts within the travel industry who specialise in expressive marketing and sales who represent tourism related businesses and suppliers. Their aim is to provide enough exposure within the market place and business to their key clients.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Travel or Hospitality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales driven
- Work Monday to Friday normal business hours. No weekends!
- Based in the CBD
- The opportunity to get in front of large clients
- Domestic and International Travel Opportunities