Become a sale representative and utilise your travel connections, becoming the face of the brand and promoting sales
Enjoy an autonomous role outside of the office where you’ll be visiting retail travel stores and speaking with other travel industry professionals to promote this iconic brand. This is the perfect position if you are a travel agent looking to move away from a consulting role and into a higher paid job with more responsibility.
You can’t beat their office location – Darling Harbour! Operating for over 20 years, this well established company promotes a working environment that’s fun with career progression.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience working in the travel industry
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Enjoys a fun working environment
- Sales and relationship driven
- Excellent base salary with bonuses
- Energetic, fun team
- Great product
- Opportunity to move into an on road sales role
- Predominantly Monday to Friday