5-star Hotel in Bangkok central area belonging to a growing international chain is now looking to refresh its sales team with new talents, if your experience comes from the Leisure segment and 5+ years stands behind you to prove it, then this might be your opportunity to join this successful team. This role is available for Thai applicants only
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- To perform strong negotiations in converting business & servicing accounts
- Align working practices and conduct with hotel consistently strives to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
- Uphold Hotel culture by demonstrating the standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Hotel’s Standards.
- Establish a regular core pattern for Sales calls to key & prospect accounts.
- Plan and execute a series of familiarization tours for key corporate bookers, convention organizers, meeting planners and other industry personnel.
- Develop, refine and maintain a comprehensive mailing list for the above mentioned.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a strong cohesive and professional Sales & Marketing team performance.
- Maintain regular contact with Hotel GSA’s and Worldwide Sales Offices and where appropriate submit sales leads.
- Assist in developing and implementation direct mail campaigns.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all tasks within your area of responsibility.
- Participate actively in the regular sales meeting to keep associate and management informed and to foster two-way communication. Encourage creativity and initiative.
- Communicate corporate initiatives to all associates, via department presentation and associate newsletters. Communicate openly and effectively with the clients, both internally and externally.
- Develop an awareness of, and appreciation for, the richness of the cultural diversity of your clients, associates and location.
- Ensure internal and external clients the benefits of Hotel. Demonstrate effectively selling techniques in promoting Hotel products and services.
- Ensure guest comments are recorded in guest history record and acted on when appropriate.
- Monitor account activity and make adjustment when necessary.
- Seek opportunities to continually improve client service. Monitor all product and performance standards and ensure action is taken when standards are not being met.
- Act on potential client complaints, feedback and report to appropriate personnel.
- Travel to trade shows and Sales calls as required by Regional Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Ensure files, correspondence and other relevant business documents are maintained accurately.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of Hotel Fire and Evaluation procedures as well as health and safety in the Workplace. Ensure associates are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Department Manager and Hotel Management.
- Maximize rooms and food & beverage yield.
- Maximize conversation rates and up selling opportunities.
- Deliver enthusiastic, positive, helpful and respectful client communication, ensuring precise and effective information transfer.
- Respond to all client queries within 24 hours of initial contact.
- Ensure recovery calls are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.
- Salary of up to 45000 Baht
- Service Charge from 8000 Baht
- Other hotel benefits.