|Location||Auckland||Job Type||Full Time|
The PERFECT role for a travel consultant who is ready for something new! Get mentored by the company Director.
A truly unique role where you will be supporting the Director, getting invaluable one-on-one mentorship. This is the perfect job for a consultant who is ready to take the next and try something as away from consulting.
You'll work closely with their key clients, building relationships and analysing their travel spend in order recognise improvements. You'll arrange fun events and implement new clients with the team.
A boutique travel agency specialising in corporate travel; assisting corporate businesses across New Zealand with their domestic and international travel requirements. They have a great reputation for what they do with a positive and friendly team and a great, supportive management team.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in travel
- Comfortable meeting with clients
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Happy to complete administration tasks
- Well organised and detail orientated
- Excellent communication with clients and internal staff
- Willingness to learn
- Reporting to the Director
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunity to try something new
- Multifaceted role