The importance of this role is to demonstrate excellent customer service and book leisure travel for corporate clients and their families. You will be able to confidently sell an array of destinations from a quick getaway to the islands or a high end luxurious holiday around the world.
Work for a highly regarded and well established Corporate Travel Company where you will work in a supportive team and work alongside management who value and support their staff.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent global leisure booking experience and knowledge.
- GDS experience – Sabre or Galileo advantageous but training will be provided
- Ability to provide expert destination/travel advice
- Good listener and able to tailor make itineraries
- Great location with funky offices
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- High touch accounts