|Location||Auckland||Job Type||Full Time|
Perfect role for a senior travel consultant who has dreamed of becoming a European specialist. Monday to Friday hours.
Seeking an experienced Retail Travel Consultant for a leading Wholesale/Retail Leisure company based in West Auckland, who specialises in European travel. Must be able to deliver tailored leisure travel itineraries and handle all aspects of travel arrangements and bookings for people from diverse cultures with the majority of clients, whose first language is not English.
A small to medium sized company with a warm and welcoming environment. This position would preferably be suited to a well-travelled mature individual. Much of its clients are seasoned travellers, who have the disposable income to indulge in cruising and touring.
Skills and Expertise
· 3+ Years’ experience as a Senior Leisure Consultant (essential)
· GDS : Amadeus preferred, but OTHER GDS knowledge will be considered
· Must be fully au fait with EXCEL formulas and WORD processing
· Effectively and accurately manage all aspects of client bookings from inquiry to booking to back office
· Must be able to do the full ticketing function (fare calculation, re-issues, re-validations, rules etc.)
· Monday to Friday (08H30 – 17H30)
· Be a part of a small team of energetic and well-travelled professional