Discover true work life balance with reduced hours!
A great opportunity to work for well-known unique travel company where you will fulfil the following:
- Be the first point of contact
- Handle enquires via phone, email & even post!
- Speak with mature retiree market to speak to them about the product, quote and close
- Customer service orientated but can convert an enquiry into a sale
- Assist on any further travel arrangement such as quoting travel insurance
- Manage passenger files of all tours groups
This leading cultural tour operator prides itself on offering the finest travel designs and cultural experiences for art lovers as well as leading special interest groups domestically and internationally.
Skills & Experience
- Experience using Sabre
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in arts will be desirable but not essential
- You will have an outgoing personality
- Great attention to detail
- Based in the CBD
- Work only 4 days a week
- Supportive management