This is an autonomous role and you will be responsible for developing, monitoring and managing all social media strategies in accordance with the individual events and corporate objectives.
This company is one of Australia’s premier trade exhibition organisers who are looking for someone to join their marketing team. This is a great opportunity to work in a large company where you can still express your creativity, ideas and demonstrate self motivation in an autonomous role.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Social Media programs; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, YouTube and Instagram. LinkedIn being absolutely crucial
- Need to be experienced in evaluating, measuring and reporting on the performance of social media campaigns and strategies
- Ability to work autonomously - you are a self starter and a creative thinker
- Outstanding writing skills with the ability to use the right language to engage the appropriate audience
- Must have two years experience in a similar role
- Work for one of the biggest events company in Australia
- Great modern office located in the Western suburbs
- Secure and uncover parking on site
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and close knit team