|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
Work within a community based venue conveniently located on the north shore. This is a fantastic hotel within their portfolio of properties.
- Assist the Executive Chef in the day to day management of the kitchen
- Develop training systems and mentoring of junior chefs within the brigade
- Hands on cooking within the kitchen
- Managing the logistics of the kitchen
A corporately structured hotel group with significant presence within NSW and expanding further into QLD. An awarded business that continually focuses on customer service and ongoing staff development.
This is a very successful organisation that continues to grow and develop as a hotel group and they are looking for like minded hospitality professional to join them.
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef is essential
- Outstanding communicational abilities
- Strong people management skills
- Passion and drive for cooking
- Opportunity to join a highly successful group
- Free on site parking
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Excellent ongoing career opportunities