|Location||Brisbane||Job Type||Full Time|
A great opportunity for an experienced Travel Agent/Consultant who is looking for a great salary and work life balance!
Tailor-made Travel Agent – Basic salary $50,000 + uncapped commission
Imagine working as a Travel Agent/Consultant for a company where you have a work life balance working just 38hrs a week earning a basic salary of $50k a sizeable commission scheme! This sounds like the perfect job and it is. If you are an experienced, self-motivated Travel Agent/Consultant with a small database of existing repeat clients then this is your chance to join a travel company that really does reward it’s staff in salary and work life balance.
This is your chance to join an award winning travel organisation as a Travel Consultant. This travel company has a strong brand in the market and their employees are known for providing the best service to all its clientele. As a Travel Agent/Consultant working for this market leading brand you will be taking control of your career and elevating yourself to that next level in salary earned and work life balance. They have a great office location anf they treat their staff like adults in a friendly office atmosphere.
Skill & Expertise
- Experience as a Travel Consultant, Travel Agent or Cruise Consultant
- Advantageous to have a data base of repeat business because you will be growing your own portfolio of clients
- GDS knowledge (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Show real drive, passion and energy to grow a portfolio of repeat clientele
- Excellent sales, customer service & attention to detail is a must
- A basic salary range of $50k + uncapped commission
- A great work life balance
- Free car parking
- Friendly adult office environment