About The Role
Ticketing Consultant, Salary $38k to $42k basic + uncapped commission earnings of $60k/$70k + Super & benefits - We are currently looking for a ticketing consultant who can work on Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus. You will be responsible for all the fares and ticketing requirements that will be passed on from the reservation team so strong working knowledge of fares, reissues and refunds is a must.
This is one of leading companies on the Gold Coast and everything about them is 1st class. They are a multi award winning company who are looking for a Ticketing Consultant to start ASAP. This is one of those rare opportunities that come around every so often, so to work for a company like this, speaks volumes on the CV, because the brand, company and people are that good! They have a unique opening for a ticketing consultant to join their team. They offer a great basic salary with the chance to earn some great commission in a state of the art office in a top location. Don’t miss out to work for this market leader, this is the move that you have been waiting for, so apply now.
Skill & Expertise
- A minimum of 1 year fares and ticketing experience
- GDS knowledge is required
- Have the skills and knowledge to assist colleagues and travellers with fare itineraries, reissues & refunds
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Can work in a challenging fares & ticketing environment
- This is a permanent job starting ASAP
- Basic salary range is $38k to $43k + uncapped commission. Earning $60k to $70K + is a reality with this company
- Working a total of 38hours, in a Monday to Friday week.
- State of the art offices
- Superb Gold Coast location