|Location||Auckland||Job Type||Full Time|
A proactive role where you will be the driving force behind the team of tour consultants, with regular opportunities to experience the product first hand.
Manage a team of tour leaders, hiring and training your team and continuously coaching them, helping to prepare for any unexpected situations. This is a ‘hands on’ role where you will be required to frequently accompany your tour leaders and they are meeting their customers’ expectations; obtain live customer feedback, which will help you improve performance.
A global business specialising in group tours for retirees, wanting to promote their South Pacific product. Their aim it to create tours that are hassle free whilst showing international travellers what New Zealand has to offer.
Skills & Experience
- Must have tour management experience
- Must have previous experience as a manager
- Customer service driven
- Ability to build great supplier relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on role
- Exciting product to be a part of
- Career progression opportunities
- Multi-national award winning company