|Location||Gold coast||Job Type||Full Time|
A great opportunity for an experienced Travel Agent/Travel Consultant who is looking for a great salary and work life balance!
Travel Agent – Great basic + commission OTE range $60,000 to $80,000, commission uncapped
Imagine working as a Travel Consultant for a company where you have a work life balance, the total working hours are 38hrs and you can earn a salary from $60k to $80k ++++++. This sounds like the perfect job and it is. If you are an experienced, self-motivated Travel Consultant who wants to join a travel company that really does reward it’s staff in salary and work life balance then read on!
This is your chance to join an award winning travel organisation as a Travel Consultant. This travel company has a strong brand in the market and their employees are known for providing the best service to all its clientele. As a Travel Consultant working for this global market leading brand you will be taking control of your career and elevating yourself to that next level in salary earned and work life balance. They have a great office location with state of the are facilities, career opportunities within the organisation along with having a friendly office atmosphere.
Skill & Expertise
- Experience as a Travel Consultant or Cruise Consultant
- GDS knowledge (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Show real drive, passion and energy to grow a portfolio of repeat clientele
- Excellent sales, customer service & attention to detail is a must
- A great basic + a realistic OTE from $60k to $80k with uncapped commission
- 38hrs a week’s which is mainly just Monday to Friday
- Great Gold Coast Location with parking available
- State of the art office
- Friendly adult office environment