Retail Travel Consultant required for an established online travel business specialising in family travel. The role is based in Northern Sydney and offers a competitive salary with a bonus commission scheme plus incentives alongside great industry benefits including discounted travel and educational / recreational famils. The role will involve booking international and domestic travel products to a worldwide portfolio of destinations. The role will involve generating business and encouraging repeat bookings ensuring the needs of the clients are met and the expectations are exceeded.
The company is built on tailor made and hand-picked experiences and is known for repeat and referred clients, so customer service skills are highly required for this role. This online travel organisation specialises in Niche Travel and Family Travel including the creating of complex itineraries, booking flights, accommodation, cursing, car hire, rail and travel insurance to worldwide destinations.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven sales background with the ability to exceed sales targets
- Attention to details and great organisational skills
- Well-Travelled with product and destination knowledge
- GDS knowledge of Calypso or Amadeus
· Well established company with exciting destinations
· A great salary of $50,000 plus super
· Office hours 9.00 - 5:30 Mon to Fri
· Based in North Sydney