Be mentored and inspired within this market leader in the leisure sector of travel. Be the face and brand of this international travel specialist.
This is a rare opportunity for candidates to take the next step in their career and finally grab that role as a BDM! You will have a strong network in the industry, and you will use your relationship building skills and travel industry forte to successfully increase sales within our territory. This will see you spending your days on the road, partnering with preferred agencies to increase sales, train on any product updates and represent the company at industry expo’s and events.
This company is a market leader, specialising international destinations. A strong and well-known brand, where you will join a team of passionate professionals. You will be mentored and motivated to achieve your KPI’s whilst being supported by amazing management.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in leisure travel
- Previous on-road experience an advantage but not essential
- Strong relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication skills and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Creative thinker
- Staff incentive program
- Career progression opportunities
- Fun and vibrant team
- Market Leader