|Salary||Sector||Corporate, Events/MICE, Leisure/Retail|
Auditions can be a nightmare, but have you ever dreamt about becoming an entertainment and sports superstar and work for a leading showbiz travel company? To wow the client, here are some pointers to think about.
If you are an experienced travel consultant who is a star at delivering exceptional customer service and is polished in sales, why not apply. You will be responsible for managing a mix of travel arrangements from individual travellers, corporate to groups for both entertainment and sporting industries.
A well-known leading travel company with a supportive team to help grow your career in travel. They are known for their industry knowledge, innovation and passion for what they do specialising in sports and entertainment.
Skills & Experience
- Strong domestic and international knowledge is essential
- Experience using Galileo
- Understand fares and ticketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for both sporting and entertainment in desirable
- Great attention to detail
- Multi task and handle pressure
- Exciting travel benefits
- Attend social events
- Great team culture
- Opportunity for a career progression