|Location||Sydney||Job Type||Full Time|
Work for a boutique and reputable travel agency in a fantastic location, specialising in high-end luxury travel.
This is an opportunity for an experienced consultant that thrives in a sales environment. They must have thorough river and ocean cruising knowledge and be confident creating and selling worldwide tours and itineraries. With fantastic bonuses and incentives throughout the year, this is a role not to be missed!
This is a reputable and well-established business that works with a strong repeat and referral client base. Their focus is on delivering exceptional customer service and amazing travel experiences, utilising their fantastic travel knowledge and experience. They sell predominantly high-end travel, from luxury tours and river cruising, to business class airfares and tailor-made itineraries.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ consulting experience
- Knowledge of Sabre and Tramada desired
- Must be well travelled and have a thorough knowledge of the river cruise and touring industry
- Proven success in reaching KPI’s and targets
- Bonuses and reward incentives
- Supportive, fun and professional team
- Beautiful location and right near the beach!
- 2 minute walk from the station and off-street parking