A rare opportunity to utilise your airfare knowledge and develop into an experienced travel consultant.
If you have airfare knowledge and want to expand those skills into a travel consulting role, this is the job for you! Exceptional customer service is a must as they work off a strong repeat and referral client base. Every day will be exciting in this role as you’ll be providing cruise holidays for one customer and complex airfare itineraries the next!
This is an established, boutique travel agency that believe in delivering a high level, personalised customer service experience. They are a busy office that pride themselves on providing a supportive, fun and flexible working environment for their team. Their main area of travel sales is predominantly in the Indian Sub-Continent, as well as Europe and USA, so thorough owledge of these areas is a plus.
- Minimum 1 years’ travel industry experience
- Clear understanding of selling and booking airfares
- Attention to detail and good time management
- Excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the ability to work well within a team
- Famils and exciting opportunities to travel!
- Monday – Friday hours with a rotating 9-1.30pm Saturday shift.
- Supportive environment and friendly team
- Flexible work-life balance