|Location||Melbourne||Job Type||Full Time|
ENTERTAINMENT TRAVEL MANAGER – Lights! Camera! Action!
We need someone to join one of the largest brands in travel management for the Entertainment Industry. Delivering tailored solutions to a range of businesses that are leaders in Entertainment. Cinema, Concerts, Sporting Codes etc.
- Book domestic, international Groups
- Contract Negotiating
- Client acquisitions and retention
This large global TMC is part of a multinational corporate travel management company. Their business clients range from oil companies to major retailers, construction to technology and sports to finance. They offer you state of the art booking systems, a high quality personal service and superb buying power ensuring their clients travel dollar goes that much further
Skills and Expertise
- GDS knowledge – Sabre Preferred
- Min 3 Years Consulting Experience
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and Passion for Entertainment and Sporting Worlds
- Brilliant Environment
- Great Remuneration
- Rub Shoulders with the rich and famous