This is one of those sought after roles in operations where you will be the glue that holds the team together. As well as helping prepare documentation and last minute hotel allocations, you will also liaise with suppliers and ensure all the necessary requirements are in place before the customers are due to travel on their epic holiday.
This is a great role for someone who is currently working in documentation or a travel consultant who wants to step away from sales and focus more on operations.
A boutique company based in the heart of the CBD, their consultants create tailor made travel itineraries for their international customers, with a large client base from Europe.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience working in the travel industry
- Must speak fluent Italian
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to help others
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience preparing travel documentation or liaising with travel suppliers
- No weekend work
- Opportunity to move away from being a sales consultant in travel
- Global offices
- Well established company
- CBD location
- Competitive base salary