|Location||Auckland||Job Type||Full Time|
A sought after opportunity for an ambitious and experienced travel professional to move into an operations role within the travel industry.
Take a step up into operations and coordinate the logistics of nearly 200 tour groups across New Zealand. You will work closely with the Operations Manager, liaising with suppliers and customers to ensure tours run to plan and any issues dealt with in a timely manner.
This global travel business has been operating for over 50 years and have earned themselves a highly regarded reputation. With head offices in North America, they have offices around the world and focus on group travel to a variety of destinations.
Skills & Experience
- Must have proven experience in the travel industry either in a similar position or as a consultant
- Proven experience managing time sensitive projects within your role in the travel industry
- Group travel experience would be highly regarded
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Ambitious and driven with a proactive attitude
- Highly sought after role within the industry
- Monday to Friday
- Career development opportunity
- Global company