A great opportunity for an experienced travel industry consultant to work for the Number 1 travel company in Australia!
Travel Price Co-ordinator – Salary around $55k to $60k DOE.
- The purpose of the Travel Price Co-ordinator is to work with the Product Delivery Teams, Global Selling Businesses and suppliers to ensure that the Global Procurement Network Service Level Agreement for pricing is being met, actively working towards reducing write-offs.
- Enhance and maintain internal relationships with Global Selling Partners, for best practice outcomes, in line with our Service Level Agreements
- Provide Wholesale Consultants with advice and recommendations
- Process and find solutions for all global Pricing queries
- Assist with weekly reporting and on gaps within our policy, process and competitiveness
- Participate in regular projects to improve processes with a focus on innovation and proactive changes
This company is the dominant force in Australia’s fully independent travel sector. They are ultra-professional and take their role as Australia’s biggest and best very seriously. They provide an integral service to all their clients and are highly valued and very prominent in the industry with their goal to ensure it is incredibly easy to book a holiday anywhere in the world. This company provides an outstanding experience from all ends and is renowned as one of Australia’s best employers.
Skill & Expertise
- Stakeholder and supplier management experience
- Experience in wholesale and/or retail travel industry is essential
- Negotiation skills & systems knowledge - MS Office suite, native Calypso
- Strong customer focus with outstanding attention to detail
- Commercial acumen and excellent communication skills
- Builds and sustains productive relationships with strong analysis and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task with effective decision-making, self-reliant and autonomous
- Proven ability to achieve deadlines and receptive to new ideas and adaptable to change
- Salary package offered is around $60k + benefits
- Working days and hours are Monday to Friday with rotational Saturday shifts, 08.00am to 6.00pm
- Fantastic office and Brisbane location
- Great social culture and benefits