|Salary||Sector||Hospitality, Senior Executive|
International real-estate group new establishing in Bangkok is now looking for a finance professional to handle the finance business of the company, ideally you are already an expert from the banking – project management field and your past track-record is impeccable.
Due to local legislations, this role is opened for local THAI applicants only.
The VP Finance will oversee and execute the revenue management strategies across properties within the group. He/she is responsible for the group revenue strategy and proactively supporting the properties to achieve their goals and ideal business mix. He/she will grow and develop a best in class Revenue Management team underpinned by the technology and processes used to achieve this goal. This position will report to the CEO while working closely with sales, e commerce and operations when analyzing, formulating and deploying various revenue and finance initiatives.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of strategies, operational efficiencies, and technology initiatives for all revenue management activities
- Work directly with the banks and project managers
- Manage the banking relationships and procure projects. Project Management experience is a plus.
- Drive results through effective training, coaching, leading, motivating and empowering all revenue management leaders
- Hire, train and lead property Revenue Directors/Managers
- Proactively support new openings
- 8+ years of finance management experience within the banking environment
- Experience with Project Management and from Real Estate or Property Management is desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Open-minded and ability to adapt to working within different cultural environments
- Ability to build relationships and influence owners, property teams and senior corporate leaders
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Other company benefits including group insurance, bonus scheme and other allowances