Love the Auto Industry? Do you love to SELL? Would you love to LEAD your own team of automotive sales professionals? Fantastic opportunity awaits you!
We are on the lookout for a HOT salesperson who loves to sell, bringing in sales and also leading a team of Business Development Managers across Victoria. You will be self-motivated, self-disciplined and an inspiration to your team. This is an on-road role with much autonomy and the successful candidate must be as hungry as ever in this very competitive market.
- Lead and Motivate a team of 4 to 5 Business Development Managers
- Visit smash repairers, dealerships and brokers across the region
- Provide guidance, training and support to your team to maximise retention and revenue
- Identify sales opportunities and ways to grow the business in current and new areas of the industry
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Produce and analyse reports
- Manage client relationships
Our client is a national leader in the supply of replacement vehicle sand accident management services. They manage the service from start to finish, including the selection of a repairer and the provision of a replacement vehicle during this period. They value dependability, integrity , innovation and collaboration.
Skills and Expertise
- A proven track history in sales, account management or new business development
- Experience managing a team of high performance
- A full and clean driver’s licence in order to perform daily duties
- An natural leader, relationship developer, influencer and problem solver
- A team player who has the ability to delegate to ensure job is completed
- Drive to exceed targets
- Tech savvy and able to use company software & iPad’s with ease.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on the road.
- Ability to make prompt, precise decisions
- Competitive base salary and excellent commission structure
- Accelerators when you exceed targets
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop and iPad
- Work autonomously with minimal regional travel