Do you love servicing clients and going ABOVE and BEYOND? Are you passionate about VVIP Service? Then we need to TALK today!
A unique opportunity has come up to join this my clients VIP Team. You will offer a VIP service to their top end clients. In this role you will have a small portfolio of clients in which you are their dedicated consultant, while giving your VIP approach to every enquiry whilst ensuring their clients are provided with an exceptional service and quality every time they contact you.
This company is a global player in the corporate and leisure travel world. Represented in over 120 countries they are responsible for the organisation of travel management of their clients, travel, meetings, events and expenses. With an extraordinary workforce of people, that go over and beyond every single day. Relationships are everything to this company and they pride themselves on delivering that globally.
Skill & Expertise
- Corporate travel consulting experience is a MUST ( 2 Years +)
- Must currently use GALILEO and/or Smartpoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to embrace and champion change
- Work autonomously and within a team
- Attend client meetings where required, this includes travel to Sydney
- Be the first point of contact for assigned VIP clients
- Liaising with Hotel Sales and Airlines Reps for VIP needs
- Book and manage small group VIP road shows
- Advise and offer hotel membership information
- Provide Visa and Currency information
- A fantastic base salary ( above industry standard)
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent CBD Loacation
- Awesome place to work
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends