|Location||NSW||Job Type||Full Time|
As a proven leisure travel consultant you will thrive in an experienced team who services high end clientele. You will enjoy building complex and creative itineraries for repeat clients that have unlimited and/or flexible budgets. Delivering service is paramount, whilst the sell is already complete.
Established, well respected and expanding globally, your hard work will be rewarded with career progression opportunities, healthy salary base and company benefits. They understand business success comes down to its “people”, promoting internal opportunities locally and globally.
Skills & Experience
- Galileo or Sabre Trained
- 3-5 years travel consulting experience
- Customer service focused, demonstrating outstanding communication skills
- Monday to Friday business hours
- Competitive Salary Package and Bonus
- Perks and Incentives that are unmatched anywhere else in travel