Exciting opportunity for an Excellent Wholesale Travel Consultant who speaks fluent French, German, Spanish or Italian with a true passion for travel – Join the Wholesale Travel Sector and become a true destination specialist!
As a Wholesale Travel Consultant you will be selling and organising once in a lifetime trips for independent clients and groups travelling to the most exciting and popular travel destinations in the world concentrating mainly on Europe or The South Pacific. This role will involve accurate and timely bookings for an extensive client base, direct bookings from clients and the overall organisation of the trips. We require a consultant who is a fast learner with excellent motivation and organisation skills and a desired background in Travel and Tourism. This unique Travel Consultant role allows great work life balance and quick career progression within the organisation.
This exciting wholesaler is well established and experienced in taking the client to popular travel destinations seamlessly. The company provides a range of interesting products of the superior level with expertise concentrating on Europe and The South Pacific.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Travel Consultant
- A European language is desired (French, German, Spanish and Italian)
- A passion for travelling with some knowledge on Europe or South Pacific destinations
- Sales driven, exceptional attention to detail and customer service
- Must have full working rights (not suitable for working holiday or student visa holders)
- Well established company with exciting destinations
- A great salary ranging from $40,000-$60,000 plus super
- Office hours 9 - 5:30 Mon to Fri
- A friendly, modern, fully equipped office a short walk from station