|Location||Melbourne||Job Type||Full Time|
Sick of sitting in Traffic to get to work? Want to work from HOME for a leading travel company? The time is NOW!!
Due to an increase in business my client is looking for corporate travel consultants along with experienced travel consultants who have tailor-made various means of travel to destinations all over the world. You will be tailor-making business travel for corporate clients, advising corporate travellers on various different travel arrangements so excellent customer service skills along with strong travel industry knowledge is required for this important corporate travel job. The role will be working from home unless you are in Sydney or Brisbane, where you have the choice to work from home or the office.
This company is a market leader within the travel industry. For travellers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. They help their clients travel smart and achieve more. A global presence allows fantastic opportunities for all staff, companies and clients.
Skill & Expertise
- Corporate travel consulting experience of 2 + Years
- Must use at least 1 GDS ( Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo)
- Strong Airfare Knowledge required
- Demonstrated experience working from home
- Worldwide destinations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- A fantastic base salary
- Excellent Incentives
- 3 Week Training Program
- Birthday Leave
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends