Bring your experience to a big bang brand Hotel’s Reservation’s / Contact Call Centre team and motivate them to achieve their reservations/revenue potential. This role will have you managing a team of 18- colleagues who are currently enjoying cross training to learn all of the hotels current communications Call Centre, Reservations and Food and Beverage Sales.
Currently the hotel has in excess of 400 rooms. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated individual with excellent communication who is able to: -
- Delivers exceptional service in a timely and accurate manner
- To implement ‘Reservations Best Practices’
- Lead, coach, delegate, inspire, train and retrain the team of 5 Reservations / Call Centre Consultants
- Encourage and maintain customer feedback and action accordingly
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Must have 2-3 years strong hotel reservations management knowledge and experience and who understands statistics
- Preferred application programme such as OPERA
- Strong and clear decision-making ability, who is able to take calculated risks to achieve targets
What the future holds for this position:
The hotel is set to grow and as it prepares to increase in size so will this role’s portfolio and you will later assist in supervising the F&B Sales and Call Centre services.
Salary highly negotiable
Free Duty meals
Discounts on car-parking