TMS Talent have revolutionised the way the Travel & Hospitality industry conduct recruitment processes. As well as offering superior service within Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment solutions, you can now get a much more in-depth introduction to our candidates
TMS DIFFERENCE TO OUR CLIENTS
- Skills based recruitment from a CV does not highlight the two most important criteria’s of your next role, Attitude and Behaviour.
- Partnering with TMS Talent on an exclusive level will be an extension of your own HR team, with our consultants meeting every candidate directly before they are presented to you, aligning candidate’s skills, attitude, culture and career goals with your current vacancies.
TMS DIFFERENCE TO OUR CANDIDATES
- TMS Talent is not just focused on sourcing your next role, but mentoring and guiding you throughout your career.
- Educating and introducing you to a realm of opportunities across all industry sectors, broadens your business goals.
- Coming from the travel and/or hospitality industry themselves, our consultants understand our your needs and build long lasting relationships for long term career advancement.
Tailoring an Executive search process around your specific needs, the executive team understands the sensitivity when searching senior and executive talent
TMS Talent partner with our clients to provide recruitment solutions across all travel & hospitality sectors. Tailoring our recruitment process for client needs across Permanent, Contract & Temporary vacancies
TMS Talent his dedicated to developing future leaders within the Travel and Hospitality industry and has introduced a brand new concept - TMS Talent Graduate Centre
New Frontiers Travel Recruitment has led the way in recruiting for the UK travel industry. Our head office in London handles nationwide recruitment campaigns
inPlace Recruitment was acquired by TMS Talent as of 3rd April 2018, combining 61 years of Travel Recruitment and becoming part of the TMS Talent Group
TMS Talent acquired Auckland based Travel Recruitment agency TopDog Personnel in May 2018, creating new Trans-Tasman partnerships across the travel industry